Zydus Cadila is a global healthcare provider and one of the top five pharma companies in India. The company was founded by Late Mr. Ramanbhai B. Patel in 1952. The company is currently led by the founder’s son, Mr. Pankaj R. Patel, Chairman and Managing Director, who has been with Zydus for over 40 years. Zydus’s growth to over a billion dollar company has been driven by a focus on quality and innovation.
- Zydus Cadila has strong global operations to market both formulations and APIs. With operations in U.S.A., Europe, Latin America and over 40 emerging markets across the world, Zydus Cadila is a global healthcare provider. The group also manufactures and markets a wide range of intermediates and APIs.
- The group was declared the 'Emerging Company of the Year' by the Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence 2010.
- The group has proven expertise in manufacturing and marketing different dosage forms such as solid dosage forms, injectables, metered dose inhalers, dry powder inhalers, transdermal patches, suppositories and oncology formulations.
- A dedicated global salesforce of 4000 reaches out to specialists, surgeons and physicians.
- The group has a strong presence in the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, women’s healthcare segments, respiratory, pain management, CNS, anti-infectives, oncology, neurosciences, dermatology and nephrology segments.
- The group has a globally compliant manufacturing infrastructure comprising nine state-of-the-art facilities which support product launches worldwide.
- More than 1000 professionals spearhead the group’s research and development program. Over 375 scientists are working on new chemical entities and has 12 INDs in various stages of clinical trials.
- Zydus Cadila is a partner of choice for several global pharma majors such as Abbott, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer Pharma, Madaus AG, Nycomed, Hospira to name a few.
- One of the most reputed pharma companies globally, Zydus Cadila aims to be a leading global healthcare provider with a robust product pipeline.
For more information please visit www.zyduscadila.com